HOW TO HELP
- Keep the beaches clean from plastic and other types of litter.
- Do not throw plastic or nylon objects in the sea, as they might be taken in as food by sea turtles and other marine life. Try reducing the use of plastic in your everyday life and also during your holidays.
- If you are visiting a sea turtle nesting beach follow the general instructions for beach visitors carefully.
- In case of an injured or dead sea turtle contact ARCHELON- Rescue Network, T: +30 210 8944 444, +30 6941 511 511 in order to receive the necessary instructions on how to help, and send feedback information by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- In case of a nest or hatchlings contact ARCHELON at tel: +30 6932 640 949 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to receive the necessary instructions on how to help.
- Become a volunteer on our summer projects on Zakynthos, Peloponnese, Crete, Amvrakikos or at the Sea Turtle Rescue Centre in Glyfada (near Athens).
- Become a member of the Rescue Network; For more information call us at (+30) 210 89 44 444.
- Adopt a hatchling, a mother loggerhead, an incubating nest or an injured sea turtle under rehabilitation and become a supporter of ARCHELON.
- Visit the Sea Turtle Rescue Centre in Glyfada (3rd Marina of Glyfada, behind the TRAM stop "Paleo Dimarhio").